Announcement

Collapse

CryptoCurrency Courses

Subscribe to DigitalCurrencyTraders for news and announcements!
See more
See less

Bluzelle (BLZ) Trading on Binance Exchange | Bluzelle – The scaleable data storage for Dapps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluzelle (BLZ) Trading on Binance Exchange | Bluzelle – The scaleable data storage for Dapps

Bluzelle (BLZ) review . Bluezelle is a decentralised database for dapps. Bluzelle ICO sold out and now Bluzelle has been…

More...

Bluzelle (BLZ) Trading on Binance Exchange | Bluzelle – The scaleable data storage for Dapps just posted
    Tutorial Videos from top authorities on cryptocurrency mining and masternodes from http://pnpminingrig.com

Bluzelle can be traded on Binance

This kind of project is worth more investigation as I focus on ways to earn passive cryptocurrencies.

Bluzelle enables a swarm is a large group of nodes (computers) that work together to store and manage data.
    With 165 million of the 500 million possible coins in circulation after the ICO - I imagine that people will be able to earn these tokens by providing the network with computing and storage space.

And indeed, the white paper details just that:

The producer is the one who provides resources to the network in return for earning Bluzelle tokens (BLZ). Bluzelle producers will be required to put up a proportional stake of Bluzelle tokens, in order to provide a guarantee on the service levels Bluzelle will provide. Bluzelle will encourage competition by producers to provide higher quality services, where those with higher service levels can charge more but also have to put up a higher stake.
    How much of a stake must you hold? And how much will that cost?

Presently BLZ is trading for 0.00007847 btc, or about $0.68 USD each.

Follow my new profile on Steemit

Comment

• lumbridgecity
      lumbridgecity commented
      Editing a comment
      I bought 940 BLZ for about 0.07 btc
Working...
X