Announcement

Collapse

CryptoCurrency Courses

Subscribe to DigitalCurrencyTraders for news and announcements!
See more
See less

Which Proof of Stake CryptoCurrency is most profitable? Episode 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Proof of Stake CryptoCurrency is most profitable? Episode 1

Crypto Experiment! we look at 14 Proof of stake coins to find out which is most profitable in this on…

More...

Which Proof of Stake CryptoCurrency is most profitable? Episode 1 just posted
    Tutorial Videos from top authorities on cryptocurrency mining and masternodes from http://pnpminingrig.com

The past couple days I have started installing wallets on one of my work computers.
    So far I have NEOScoin, and PIVX wallets synching with the blockchains, and I'm starting to install the LISK wallet.

I'll test each of the example coins in the Alpha Crypto study on Proof of Stake coins

My history with cyptos started with applying the trading system I had developed so many years ago... and while I learned more about crypto technology, I remained with most of my coins on the exchanges. It is only now that I am learning about the details of wallets! Lots more to learn!

While I have enough mining gear to be generating $1000 per month in new bitcoin - I have also taken the easy way and rely on the free nicehash miner. While I learn how to pool mine and test various coins, it is now hard to buy graphics cards! So I don't want to fight in the mining sphere, but start gaining more knowledge about staking and masternode hosting as alternatives to electricity intensive mining computers.

In addition, I'll be loading up with hard drives before they too are all sold out!
    Follow my new profile on Steemit

Comment

Working...
    X