Announcement

Collapse

CryptoCurrency Videos and Podcast

Subscribe to DigitalCurrencyTraders and LumbridgeCity on YouTube and SoundCloud.
See more
See less

Bitcoin Top Formation Divergence Unfolding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitcoin Top Formation Divergence Unfolding

Observe the 30 minute bar charts on Bitcoinwisdom - detailing the price of bitcoin on OkCoin and Bitfinex... and review the fact that OKCoin market did not break to new highs on about the 20th of October, while the price on Bitfinex did trade to new highs.

And then look at the difference between the price chart patterns in these two markets on the 23rd of October, and below, on the 19th of October.

OkCoin
    Click image for larger version

Name:	btc-oct23-okcoin.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	2552

and Bitfinex

Name:	btc-oct23-bitfinex.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	2553

We can see, without any technical analysis, that the OKCoin market made new highs at the same time as Bitfinex on about the 13th of October, but when prices started to climb on about the 20th of October - OKCoin did not rally and break past the former highs on the 13th.

This is a divergence.

And it has been building for a few days:

Here are the chart observations taken as screenshots on the 19th of October, before Bitfinex broke to new highs... we can see that the divergence had already started to reveal itself: View the difference between the slope of the trend lines in each chart:

Name:	oct19-btc-okcoin.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	116.1 KB
ID:	2554

and here is Bitfinex on the 19th

Name:	oct19-btc-bitfinex.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	112.2 KB
ID:	2555

What might all this mean?

It could be that we are seeing evidence of a large scale trend change - at it's earliest stage... the slower interest from China could drag the world bitcoin price down, and cause a downtrend for a time...
    or
    It could be that US and European markets will become the dominant leaders in bitcoin and the price will continue...

My thinking?

Most of my cryptocurrency investing is focused in a wide range of alternate digital currencies who have had their prices under speculative selling pressure for months, that I believe was caused by traders selling their altcoins to jump on the bitcoin bull wagon - pushing the alt coins far below the value of their projects...

If we review the price chart of Bitcoin and the various altcoins on November 5th, 2016 - it strikes me that we may now be in a similar moment, and a similar opportunity stands before those of us who are looking for it.

Register:
    Cryptocurrency Trading Courses on DigitalCurrencyTraders.com

It appears to me the top formation is maturing and we will get an answer to this question soon!
    Register:
    Cryptocurrency Trading Courses on DigitalCurrencyTraders.com

Comment

Working...
    X